Cereal quality - determination of moisture, bulk density, sedimentation index – Zeleny test, falling number according to Hagberg-Perten, content of ash, determination of β-glucans content, determination of foreign matter and impurities, determination of granularity by sieving, determination of vitreous grains of wheat Triticum durum.
- Contamination with mycotoxins – determination of aflatoxins (B1, B2, G1, G2), ochratoxin A and deoxynivalenol by HPLC method, determination of deoxynivalenol and zearalenon by ELISA method in cereals and cereal products.
- Determination of nitrogen by Dumas method and calculation of nitrogenous substances, determination of nitrogenous substances by NIR method.
- Determination of phosphorus by spectrophotometry in cereals and cereal products, plant material and soils.
- Determination of elements by AAS – flame technique (K, Ca, Mg, Na, Cu, Mn, Fe, Zn) in cereals and cereal products, plants and plant material.
- Determination of elements by AAS – flame technique (K, Ca, Mg, Na, Cd, Pb, Cu, Mn, Fe, Zn) in soils.
- Determination of elements by AAS – electrothermal atomization (Cd, Pb, Cu, Cr) in cereals and cereal products, plants and plant materiál and soil.
We offer the whole range of non-accredited analyses including seed testing, determination of viral diseases WDV and BYDV in cereal plants, other analyses of grain and derived products, food, feed and soil.
Contact person: RNDr. Ivana Polišenská – head of the Grain Quality Department