Field Days in Kroměříž are organized by the companies Zemědělský výzkumný ústav Kroměříž, s.r.o. (Agricultural Research Institute Kroměříž, Ltd.) and Agrotest fyto, s.r.o. The Field Day is held regularly every year in June.
A wide range of field experiments in various field crops are presented within the Field Day:
- Presentation of companies focused on plant nutrition, herbicidal, fungicidal and insecticidal crop protection
- The best crop management practices of cereals (winter wheat, winter barley and spring barley) in an international comparison
- Variety trials in cereals, including new varieties
- Varieties of other field crops (maize, potatoes, sugar beet, legumes, etc.)
- Continuous field presentation of the experiments and all facilities for participants, including refreshment, are provided